These gluten-free White Chocolate and Cardamom Streusel Muffins are perfect for dessert or breakfast. They are fluffy, moist and sprinkled with a divine cardamom streusel for that bakery style deliciousness. Simple ingredients and only 10 minutes prep time!
Why these muffins are the best and stand out from the rest:
- Easy to prepare
- Made with irresistible white chocolate
- Not dense (even for gluten-free!)
- Soft and cakey
- Delicious cardamom streusel topping
These did not last long in my house and I don't think they will last long in yours either!
Overview: How to Make White Chocolate Muffins with Cardamom Streusel Topping
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt and leaveners.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients: milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the white chocolate
- Spoon into muffin tray
- Add streusel topping
- Bake and devour!
Leave a Reply